During crisis situations it’s important to maintain an overview over the what’s going on, establish a context-related structure and make the best possible use of existing resources to deal effectively with the situation. In our Crisis management round table dialog we aim to build up a network for managers so that they can exchange experience, know-how and crisis-tested tools. The dialog will be facilitated by our crisis-experienced coaches while providing you helpful impulses, tools and models.
The main difficulty in crisis situations is to keep track of current events while creating solution-ready strategies for the unfamiliar situation. Immediate measures usually take up most of the room for overview and structure -professional exchange is limited. One of the most valuable resources for overcoming a crisis is a professional network with a robust exchange of know-how, experiences and impulses which lead to solutions.
In our „crisis management round table“ we use the TOP organizational model as a structuring aid for professional exchange and as a crisis management resource. This opens up new perspectives ,practical solutions' and crisis tools for the participating managers thus generating new options for action.
The dialog offers the opportunity for communication with like-minded professionals while providing impulses from experienced trainers on the topics of self-management, stabilization of teams and organizations as well as the establishment of new structures for crisis management.
Helpful pre-module sare:
- Webinar „Crisis Leadership“ (1,5h)
Participation in the pre-modules is helpful but not mandatory.
Content of the webinar:
- Professional exchange among people experienced in crisis situations
- Impulses for coping with crisis-relevant situations and problems
- Handling of practical crisis topics within the framework of peer case consulting
Further offers building up on this impulse webinar:
- Video tutorial with the option of asking the trainer questions afterwards
- Customer-specific training
- Regular learning conversations
- Individual coaching via web/phone
- Managers at all levels
- Project managers with and without disciplinary function
- Anyone who find themself in a crisis in an unexpected, structuring role/function/responsibility
The focus of this webinar is a dialog between managers leading to increased leadership awareness and effective utilization of practical tools under the influence of an external or internal crisis.
The registration is made via our platform eveeno. Please click on the button "Anmeldung über Eveeno".
self-paying individuals: 65 EUR plus VAT
Company: 95EUR plus VAT
Regarding the „crisis leadership“ webinar we feel responsible for a holistic view. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to participate pro bono for up to two participants per session; without any participation fee.
What qualifies individuals for a pro bono ticket?
- Entrepreneurs with personnel responsibility, managers and volunteer leaders
- Individuals who could not afford the participation fee due to the crisis
Besides the webinar, we want to make our contribution during this crisis. If you find yourself in the position for a pro bono participation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a unique promotion code for free registration with Eveeno.
The webinar takes place virtually via a Zoom meeting (web browser or client), preferably with a camera. You will receive the access data for the virtual meeting after your registration.